(Please scroll down for my Cupcake Cards and Crafts DT post!)
It's time for Tiffany Doodle's new release! There are some gorgeous new designs and I'm really enjoying using Tiffany's designs - it's really helping me to make more 'grown up' cards compared to my usual cutie cards!
Here is my first shabby chic card using Biddie Row and I couldn't stop saying "awwwww" in my head whilst making this card with these cuties!!
I loved making this second one, using Easter Basket going for a more elegant look that I know my Grandma will love..
My last make is more my natural fun style using Chicken Family - I kept singing "chick, chick, chick, chicken, lay a little egg for me" whilst making this one!
I hope you've enjoyed seeing these newbies. You can see the rest of the new release in store here!
I am entering these cards into the following challenges:
- Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
- Southern Girls - use sentiments
- Phindy's Place - ribbon (top card)
- Anything Goes - Easter
- Sassy Cheryl's - Easter
- Crafty Sentiments - Easter
- Creative Card Crew - Spring
- Penny's Paper-Crafty - Easter
- Fab 'n Funky - Easter
- The Paper Shelter - Easter
- Cute Card Thursday - Easter
- Totally Papercrafts - Easter
- Wags 'n Whiskers - say it with flowers (top card)
- Prairie Fairy - Spring Fling
- Card Making Mama's - Easter
- Sweet Stampin' - Easter
- Catch The Bug - Easter