(Please scroll down for my MilkCoffee Showcase post!)
Okay, so I know it's meant to be "reach for the stars" but hey I couldn't think of anything else catchier for this week's new challenge over at Take The Pixie challenge! So, we want to see anything natural up in the sky - clouds, rainbows - you get the gist! Here is my make...
I just love love, love, love Wink! This is Wink Blasts Off and I've matched him up with October Afternoon papers, My Favorite Things flat bottom clouds and Drew Drops (I am sloooooowly getting through the zillions of these that I own!!).
I hope you can join in with us this week - the other DT creations are wonderful and you can see them all here!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Kraftin' Kimmies - heavy metal (colouring metal)
- Joanna Sheen - it's a man's world (this is going to a male friend for a new job)
- Penny Black and More at Allsorts - oh so cute
- Karen's Doodles - for a male (this is going to a male friend for a new job)
- Craft Your Passion - dots and stripes
- Cards for Men - the great outdoors
- Simon Says Stamp - use your favourite tool (grand calibur and nesties)
- Little Darlings - outside
- Do You Stack Up - friendly critters