(Please scroll down for my Make It Monday DT post!)
A new challenge has opened over at Pollycrafts Monday and it's lovely Lynsey's turn to choose the challenge...
Matching card and tag!
I had a love of fun with this one! I used newbie Barclay At Sea...
I know what you're thinking - what sea?!! He, he, he!! Of course I did a little editing to make him fit in that cute My Favorite Things pocket and leaf die - clever huh?!! Well, clever for me!! I used digi papers designed by Lauren Grier & Shawna Clingerman that I bought from Sweet Shoppe Designs and Pink Petticoat digi sentiments. Here's some close ups...
Okay, I'm off now, back later with my All That Scraps preview card! Have a super day and thanks for visiting me today!
I am entering these into the following challenges:
- Ribbon Carousel - anything goes
- Creative Card Crew - ribbon
- Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
- Fussy and Fancy - punches/dies
- Bunny Zoe's monthly challenge - ribbon
- Penny's Papercrafty - happy birthday
- Color Me Creative - celebrations (birthday!)
- Crafting For All Seasons - anything but a card (the tag!)
- Cute Card Thursday - animal magic
- CRAFT challenge - animals
- Di's DigiDesign - animal friends
- Paper Makeup - birthdays