(Please scroll down for my Make It Monday DT post here!)
The new challenge over at Pollycrafts Monday is to use fabric! So we wanna see your ribbon, twine, materials - anything considered fabric! Here is my make...
Ain't he the cutest?! This is Barclay Slam Dunk and I matched him up with My Minds Eye Good Day Sunshine and for my fabric, I used felt to die cut the stars. You can get more DT inspiration over at the challenge blog here - they are fab so you won't be disappointed!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
- Anything goes - anything goes
- Divas By Design - anything goes
- Papertake Weekly - anything goes
- Simon Says Stamp - use your favourite tool (Grand Calibur and Nesties!)
- Southern Girls - use sentiments
- Prairie Fairy Fridays - anything goes