(Please scroll down for my MilkCoffee showcase team post!)
There's still time to join in with the April Showers fortnightly challenge over at Little Miss Muffet - hope you get to play! I've done an inspiration card today using cool tomboy Basil...
I matched her up with K and Company Actopus to Zelephant papers for an outdoor feel. I am so lovin' colouring in these Little Miss Muffets! And I went for colouring her hair red - I think it came out ok, but more practice required methinks! I liked how her pants came out though!
You can see more gorgeous DT inspiration over at Little Miss Muffet challenge blog! I'll be back later with my Pixie Dust Studios DT post!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
- Do You Stack Up - case the DT (Mary Jo - inspired by outdoors and clouds)
- Raise The Bar - cloudy skies
- The Kraft Journal - just for kids (this is for my niece)
- Karens Doodles - for kids
- Cupcake Craft - material girl
- Creative Card Crew - ribbon
- Ribbon Carousel - anything goes
- Crafty Sentiments - for a child
- Penny's Paper-Crafty - birthdays
- Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
- Fussy and Fancy - punches/dies
- Wags 'n Whiskers - anything goes
- Stamptacular Sunday - layers
- Paper Makeup - birthdays
- My Mum's Craft Shop - the great outdoors