My lovely Blogger followers!

Saturday 15 March 2014

Bunny shaped card

Hi all!  Yay, it's Saturday and it's going to be another sunny weekend for us here in the UK - well, in the South East at least!  The bad news is that I have no excuse not to do the gardening today and I've got to wash my car too.  Pah!

Today is also the start of a new Whimsie Doodle challenge and this month we want to be Seeing Spots!  So, any creation with some sort of circle!  I bet a lot of you thought I'd make one of my mini circle cards but instead I made this bunny shaped card instead...



I really liked how this bunny turned out!  I used this month's freebie Bite Me cutting file and sentiment from the Egged set.  I softly roughened the edges to give it a slight shabby chic feel.  I used My Favorite Things dies for the leaf and flower arrangement with a pearl popped in the centre.  The gingham paper is by Pink Petticoat and I finished it off with some sweet Doodlebug spotty chiffon ribbon.  The tail is made out of three fluffy balls that I squished together to make one big ball.

Check out more Doodlelicious Diva inspiration and get all the deets on the prizes over at the blog here.  I'm off to get changed into my gardening clothes (i.e. clothes that I've just got bored of).  

See ya later on my blog rounds - ttfn!


23 comments:

Sue said...

Awwww so cute! I love his fluffy tail and beautiful ribbon.
Sue xx

Unknown said...

You are darn lucky to have a sunny weekend over there! Here, the sun came out to melt the snow a bit but its not really that warm yet! Hope the sunny days come out soon with your sweet bunny. Send some sunshine along my way my friend :-)

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!! ;)

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Gorgeous card with beautiful details.

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, I love this creation, looks fabulous, hugs Pops x x x

Rachel Parys said...

OMW, never thought I would love a bunny card so much!!! This is totally adorable! You used the perfect paper and embellies for this!!

Sue from Oregon said...

Simple and oh so cute with that gingham paper!

Kerri said...

Still chilly here..Your card is great I have such a hard time with shaped cards!! As usual a great creation!!

Chrissy said...

Just hopped by to see you cute card Mary J..he is adorable and love his fluffy tail..have a great day in the garden..

luv CHRISSYxx

Donna Mosley said...

This is sooooo cute Mary, love it!

Donna x

Vicky said...

Fabulous as always hun....:o)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous Easter bunny Mary love his colours

Anne

Kathleen said...

What a super cute card, love the bunny and the fabulous flower.

Kath x

Fabiola said...

oh la la trop mignon! biz

Claire said...

I love this - looks great with the gingham paper. Hugs, Claire x

Wishcraft said...

Oh how CUTE! Love it Mary :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Lisa Lara said...

So adorable and elegant at the same time Mary.

Debbie Tinks said...

Love the card happy crafting .....

Pat K said...

Oh so cute Mary...love the green gingham and fluffy tail. Pat K xx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super cute! I love it.

Kat W said...

Aw, sweet little gingham bunny - such a fab idea :-)
Hugs, Kat x

coops said...

so stunning mary..fabulous bunny shape and i love the gingham :D

xx coops xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

I absolutely love this, it is gorgeous and so beautifully embellished.
Rebecca.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin