My lovely Blogger followers!

Wednesday 19 March 2014

I dig you

There's a new SugarPea Designs challenge starting today and the theme is Embellish It - get those bits and bobs out to decorate your project!  Here is my DT take on it...



Well, most of you will know that I'm not very good at embellishing, but I think I did wonders with this heart and button, lol!!  And I just love this SPD Go-pher It stamp set - look at his sweet smile!  I matched him up with My Minds Eye papers (I think, they were just scraps!) and used My Favorite Things fishtail banner dies.  The heart die is by CC Designs.

Check out the rest of the gorgeous DT inspiration over at the blog here and deets on how to win!


20 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

YOur card made me smile Mary its adorable..

Anne

Unknown said...

Awww what a fun card Mary, love the fun image and gorgeous colors :) ... so nice to be hopping along and see your cards xxx

Kerri said...

love it your cards always make me smile!!! Great job your colouring is spot on!!

wendy said...

Super adorable...fab embellies too!

Sue said...

Gorgeous card. I love the cute image, fabulous colouring and a great layout too.
Sue xx

Rachel Parys said...

I really dig the papers you used together on this!! He is such a cute little fella!

Sue B said...

Awwww this is so sweet Mary… he's adorable… and you've coloured him beautifully!! I love the gorgeous papers and embellies!
Hope you are keeping well
Big hugs
Sue xx

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

So adorable!

Fabiola said...

craquante! biz

Kathleen said...

Also brought a smile to my face, superb card.

Kath x

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Mary, so cute.
Wendy xx

Anonymous said...

Just brilliant Mary, love it!
Helen x

Lisa Lara said...

So darn cute Mary.

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, cute card.
luv
Debby

Sarah Gough said...

This is so perfect Mary!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Love this cute image Mary and your card is fabulous. Susan x

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous, Mary. Great design and colouring. I love the look on that gopher's face. Wonder if he could dig me up some diamonds!! :) xx

Marlene Atkinson said...

Such a gorgeous card, a very cute image. Marlene

ionabunny said...

Loving your style. That gopher is so cute.

coops said...

so gorgeous mary.i love the fun image and your design is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin