My lovely Blogger followers!

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Hey cute kitty kat!

Hi everyone!  Thanks for everyone's get well wishes - they must have worked because I am feeling so much better today!  

Inspired by the sunny Sunday we've just had, I created this Spring-like card using one of those very sweet digis by Jess College Fund - couldn't resist that cute kitty kat and this very pretty girl...




This cutie is called Girl With Cat and I used papers from the Lili of the Valley Bonnets and Bowties collection and topped it off simply with a big pink daisy. 

I'm entering this into the Jess Challenge with the theme of bling - there is a set of Copics pens to be won!!

Okay, I gotta go now but I will be back soon - ttfn!



13 comments:

theCook said...

Wow, she's incredibly cute, love how you colored her eyes...

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gorgeous Mary such a pretty mix of papers I think I have this set must go check! Susan xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Simply adorable Mary

Anne

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous image and a beautiful design, Mary. So crisp and fresh! xx

M DelValle said...

So nicely colored and love your card design!! :)

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Mary J
A super delightful card. Love the paper [ I have that pad too ]
Beautiful colouring of sweet image and pretty flower too .
hugs Shirley-Anne

Jane said...

Oh shame on me for not keeping up with things and being unaware you were poorly - hope you are feeling much better.

Puppy duties have kept me a tad busy of late.

As always your work is amazing

Hugs
Jane

Unknown said...

Lovely, sweet card with such a yummy colors! The stamp is adorable. Thank you for your inspiration!
Anna xxx

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

So sweet and fresh!

Donna Mosley said...

This is beautiful Mary, love the gorgeous image and very pretty papers.

Donna x

heidy said...

Such a darling card MaryJ!!
XXX Heidy

Fabiola said...

je comprends que tu ais craqué, elle est adorable et tout l'ensemble est magnifique, biz

coops said...

so pretty mary.your colours are beautiful and fab pretty image ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin