My lovely Blogger followers!

Saturday 1 March 2014

Pitter patter...

I feel such a dork - I didn't realise that yesterday was the last day of February so I didn't do two design team projects!  I feel so bad letting my teams down - sorry guys!!!

One of these commitments was for SugarPea Designs so I've made this pillow box and tag for a new baby...



I used the super cute One Big Hoppy set - don't ya love the sentiment?  So sweet and the font is cute too!  I used Echo Park Bundle of Joy papers (again, love these papers!) and topped off with a sweet little heart.

Okay, I am going to go out for a long walk along the coast now.  I've got a hangover so I'm hoping to clear it with fresh air!  Hope you have a lovely day planned too - ttfn!


23 comments:

Tina said...

such a cute set, this little puppy is so adorable...love it

Sue said...

These are gorgeous. The image is sooooo cute, I love the papers and beautiful sentiment too.
I hope you enjoyed your walk, it's lovely and sunny here in West Sussex!
Sue xx

Claire said...

This set is just adorable Mary. Hugs, Claire x

DesignerDiva said...

Pitter patter is so darn cute! Perfect Mary J, love them both

HUgs Laurie xx

Bajalizzy said...

totally cute puppy

Bajalizzy said...

... or is that a bunny? still cute. great idea

Chrissy said...

Adorablel ittle bunny Mary J..love the cute set and sentiment..goreous.Hope the head feels better..lol..

luv CHRISSYxx

gail said...

Gorgeous, love the little rabbits so cute. gail

Anonymous said...

Adorable !! So so cute!!
Glad you posted them!!
I would have missed out on this cuteness!!! Xo

Pop's Cards said...

These are gorgeous sweets love the colours, hugs Pops x x x

Kathleen said...

Great make Mary, love the papers and the cute image.

Kath x

Christine L said...

When I read your title, I thought you had some surprise news for us!! LOL! Loving this fabbie creations ... perfect layouts as always!

Hope the fresh air cleared your head..

Hugs
Christine x

Annette Allen said...

oh my these are too cute..

DebC said...

Oh so adorable!
Deb

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sally said...

Very sweet......love the image.
Happy Sunday!
Hugs Sally xxx

heidy said...

What a cute set MaryJ!!
XXX Heidy

Tina said...

These are so cute, what a lovely project. Tinaxx

Fabiola said...

oh! quel amour! c'est trop chou, biz

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Gorgeous, these are so cute. Such a lovely matching set!
Rebecca.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

OMGosh!! This is just too darling!! Love that tag!! Now I wanna go make tags!

Anonymous said...

A totally adorable set Mary!
Helen x

coops said...

aw these are super cute mary and i love the adorable image :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin