My lovely Blogger followers!

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Ginger fun!

Hi everyone! There are NEW images in the Whimsie Doodles Store today and the lovely Melyssa has given us another fabulous set of images to play with... some Easter themed cuties and a little fella humor, too!  So, here is my Doodlelicious Diva make using Feeling Lucky...



OMG, how cute is this little guy?!!  I think he'd also be fab for a good luck or St Patrick's Day card.  I used some papers from the My Minds Eye Alphabet Soup collection and used my Darice honeycomb embossing folder.

Check out the rest of the gorgeous Doodlelicious Diva makes over at the blog here and you can buy the new goodies in the store here later today!

I'll be back later with my SugarPea Designs new release sweet sneak!


10 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A wonderful card Mary what a cute little leprechaun! Susan x

Stamps and Paper said...

Faulous card Mary...lovely bright colours

Anne

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous fun card that would make anyone smile. Great design xx

Sue said...

Wonderful card. I love the fun image, fabulous colouring and gorgeous design.
Sue xx

Unknown said...

Seems the leprechaun is swinging by to spread his lucky charm! Love it!

heidy said...

Very cute card MaryJ!!
XXX Heidy

Christine L said...

He's such a perfect image for a good luck card hon... LOVE the bright green you've used and his ginger hair and beard! Fabbie design too... as always!

Hugs
Christine x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a cute card! This would make anyone's day.
Rebecca.

Fabiola said...

super sympa, biz

coops said...

so stunning mary.fab fun image and i love the green :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin