And for our first challenge of 2012 we're sponsored by Bugaboo and having a blog hop! Be sure to visit the Flutter By Wednesday challenge blog to see how you can play along for full details for the chance to win their sweet and funny goodies! And a big thank you to those who played along in our month long December challenge too! If you're already on the hop, you should have come here from the lovely, talented Kristie!
Onto my card! Now, every year I always leave making Steve's Valentine's Card to the last minute so this year I decided to be mega early making it! I used this cute Bugaboo Heart Fairy 2...
She is wayyyy toooo cute! I matched her up with papers from Doodlebug and sweet little flat backed pearls and silver silk ribbon. Probably a bit too girly for him, but I think he'll like the cheeky fairy!
You now need to hop off to the ever sweet and creative Nancy! And if you get lost along the way, you can find the full hop list on the Flutter By Wednesday challenge blog!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Dare to be Sassy - shaped card
- Crafting For All Seasons - fairies
- Fairy Fun Fridays - things with sparkly wings (lots of Glamour Dust on hers!)
- Bunny Zoe's monthly challenge - shaped cards
- The Pink Elephant - anything goes
- Magical Monday challenge - anything magical goes
- Penny Black and More - love and hearts
- Pretty Little Ribbons - be my valentine
- Crafty Sentiments - love and romance