My lovely Blogger followers!

Saturday 7 January 2012

My news!

Ooohhhh, I can tell you now that I was invited to join the Tiffany Doodles' design team and of course I accepted!  Tiffany has a fab selection of digital die cuts and cute and "grown up" digis which is great for me as I'm trying to create more "grown up" cards for those in my life who aren't so much into cutesy stuff!

Along with me are two other new designers joining the already very talented team - the lovely Allie Gower and Kathy McIlrath.  Allie will be playing with the digis like me and Kathy will be focusing on digital die cutting - can't wait to see what they both create! Check out the blog here to learn a little bit more about us!

And you'll be able to see more designs using Tiffany Doodles goodies during the blog hop on 13 - 15 Jan!


 

23 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Congratulations Mary!

Shelby said...

Big congratulations! They are lucky to have you!!

heidy said...

Congratulations Mary J!!
XXX Heidy

Silli said...

Congrats girl...I wish you so much fun!!! xoxo

Unknown said...

Aww that is fab news Mary, congrats to you and well done :) xx

Sally said...

This is great hun. Congratulations, I can't wait to see your creations.....Don't know how you find time to go to work though....LOL
Have a fab weekend.
Hugs xx

Chrissy said...

Congratulations Mary...so happy for you.Well done...you will be fantastic.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandy said...

Congrats, look forward to seeing what you come up with, I know it will be something fabulous!!!
Sandy

Doreen said...

Congratulations Mary.xxx

Anita said...

Congratulations Mary J. I can't wait to see your fabulous work with these adorable images.

Tina said...

Congrat mary j you deserve it...cant wait to see what you create

Tina

Kathleen said...

Congratulations Mary, will look forward to seeing your creations.

Kath x

Denise said...

Well done you - looking forward to seeing your creations.
Hugs
Denise xx

Lorraine said...

Congrats, Mary J! They will benefit greatly from your talent! Looking forward to seeing your new creations!

Amanda R said...

Well are we awesome or what? New dt team for me, then one for you...Yep, definitely sisters somehow! Congrats too, they are lucky to get you, you are in high demand these days!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mary!
Helen x

Fabiola said...

félicitation Mary! cette année commence bien pour toi, biz

Donna Mosley said...

Woohoohoo! Mary, this is great news hun. Way to go girl.

Donna x

Danni said...

Congrats!!

coops said...

fantastic news mary.congratulations hun :D

xx coops xx

Beate said...

Congratulations to you and the rest of the team.
Hugs and smiles

Faye said...

This is great news, well done you! xxx

Delphine said...

Congratulations, Mary! I can't wait to see what you create:-) But please know, I will always love your cutesy stuff too LOL! Hugs Delphine xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin