This week over at Make It Monday we have another fab new sponsor for 2012 - Meljen Designs Digital Stamps! I love their whimsical and sweet makes so it's great to have an excuse to use the numerous digis I own by them! Today I used Meljen Design's Over The Moon...
Oh, I just loved playing with this sweetie! It is just perfect for a baby card, don't cha think? I used a lovely sentiment from Ladybug Crafts Ink's Baby Baby clear stamp set (it's currently half price, so I would get over there and get this sweet set!) and the paper inside is from the October Afternoon Seaside collection. The base is a Grand Nestabilities scallop cirle die - I am so in love with my Grand Nesties at the moment! I usually make my fave 4.5" x 4.5" cards but I've run out of envelopes to fit these so I'm trying to make smaller cards for my smaller envelope stock!
Anyhoo, I hope you can join us this week - you know how much we LOVE to see your projects! Each week, I'm always overwhelmed by how talented you all are! I definitely find inspiration every week from you! And if you do join us this week, you can win your very own Meljen Designs digi!
Meljen Designs Digital Stamps are giving away the lovely prize of the winner's choice of 4 single digis!
Okay, so for my pick of the week, I chose this beautiful creation by Meihsia Liu of Simply Paper Crafts....
|Created by by Meihsia Liu of Simply Paper Crafts|
Isn't it wonderful how she has used the colours and love the layout with the simple stamping - just lovely! Thanks for sharing with us Meihsia Liu!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Meljen Designs - anything goes
- Papertake Weekly - die cuts (my Grand Nesties!)
- Fab 'n' Funky - recycle it (that white button is from one of my old work shirts)
- Divas By Design - new beginnings (a baby!)
- Dare To Be Sassy - let's celebrate (a newborn baby!)
- CRAFT challenge - celebrations (a newborn baby!)
- Whimsie Doodles monthly challenge - What's New? (a newborn baby!)
- Paper Sundaes - your fave PS challenge from last year (#101 something old (ribbon), something new - digi)