You can't get much brighter than yellow! I used Meljen Designs Flutterby Fairy (yes, a newbie for me!) along with various sizes of Stitched Fan Flowers with lots of Glamour Dust and matched up with BasicGrey Lemonade papers. Voila - a bright and cheery card!
Go take a look at more fluttery gorgossity over at the Flutter By Wednesday blog!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Kraftin' Kimmie - use three different shapes
- Craft Your Passion - mythical creatures (fairy, or is it a pixie?!)
- Fairy Fun Fridays - things with sparkly wings (Glamour Dust on her spots on the wings!)
- Catch The Bug - anything goes
- Crafty Emma's Store - anything goes
- BasicGrey challenge - something new (the digi) and used Lemonade papers