Please scroll down for my Tiffany Doodles' blog hop post!
I'm joining in with the Tiddly Inks blog hop using one of the sweet gorgeous new releases Wryn Grow a Little Love...
I loved colouring this sweetie in! I matched her up with My Minds Eye Be Loved papers, once again my sweet rolled rose dies and the sentiment is from the Wryn's Extras and Sentiments - yep, I bought the whole Wryn collection!!
So, I hope you get to join the blog hop - it runs from 6 PM CST on Friday January 13 to 6 PM CST on Saturday January 14 and there are prizes to be won a long the way if you comment on an entry! Check out all the dets on the challenge blog here!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
- Crazy 4 Challenges - something new (the digi!)
- Di's Digi Designs - use something new (the digi!)
- Crafty Emma's Store - anything goes
- Kraftin' Kimmies - use 3 different shapes
- The Pink Elephant - hearts
- Cupcake Craft - something new (the digi!)
- Papertake Weekly - die cuts
- My Mum's Craft Shop - here comes the girls
- Simone Says Stamp - spots (in the paper!)
- Colour Create - red, cream and sage green