Please scroll down for my Make It Monday DT post!
A new challenge has opened over at Pollycraft Mondays and for this week I got to the set challenge! So, it's been very chilly here and I know a lot of my USA mates have had to put up with 12" of snow recently so I am challenging you to...
Warm It Up!
Interpret that any way you want to - keep warm, warm colours, anything that warms you up! Now for my make, fab blog buddy Mari of Poydan Kulma noticed that when I chose my top 5 cards from 2011, there wasn't one with bright orange and hot pink - my fave colour combo! And that was because I didn't use this combo much last year so thank you for inspiring me to make this Mari!
For my hot pink and hot orange make, I used Kiki Icecream and the orange version from my 'can't do without Sweet Ginghams paper collection by Cupcake Cards and Crafts.
You can get warm seeing more gorgeous DT inspiration over at the challenge blog here - I hope you can play along with us this week!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Sundays with Crissy - beat the mid-winter blues
- Papertake Weekly - blooms and bling
- The Stamping Boutique - die cuts
- My Mum's Craft Shop - fave colour combo (bright orange and hot pink!)
- Totally Papercrafts - make your own flowers
- Phindy's Place - shaped cards
- Card Makin Mamas - use something at least 6 months old (those pearls have been with me 4ever!!)
- Ready Teddy Go - in the pink (is there enough pink in this?!!) with a teddy
- Forever Friends monthly challenge - shaped card with animal