A new challenge has opened over at Flutter By Wednesday and this week we want to see some embossing - just don't forget to use your fairies, angels or butterflies! So here is my DT make for this week...
I've been dying to use one of my border embossing folders - I have at least 10 of them and never used!!! So, I used it with pink DCWV with a white core along with papers from Echo Park's Be Mine 12 x 12 collection (from Quixotic Paperie here and currently in the sale with 25% off). I used a My Favorite Things sentiment and a selection of label, flower and vine dies. And all topped off with Martha Stewart punched butterflies and bit of lace - voila!
You can see more fluttery gorgossity over at the Flutter By Wednesday blog!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Elisabeth Bell's monthly challenge - bingo (flowers, lace and pearls)
- DoYou Stack Up - patterned paper
- Totally Papercrafts - make your own flowers
- Card Mkin' Mamas - something old (the papers and the embossing folder)
- Di's Digi Designs - thank you
- The Stamping Boutique - die cuts