Anything with Wings!
We normally only allow butterflies, angels or fairies, but just for this week you can use anything as long as it has wings! So I decided to have some butterflies but use a bird for the main focal point...
I am really getting into my non-stamp cards! It's scarey not to use an image to work with and it feels little like cheating by not colouring in! But I am loving stretching my creative skills by using die cuts - and goodness knows I own A LOT of dies that are barely used! I haven't decided whether to use this for an engagement card or a wedding card - what do you think it is most suitable for - advice please!
I used more yummy papers from Echo Park's Be Mine 12 x 12 collection (from Quixotic Paperie here) and a My Favorite Things sentiment along with a varity of their dies too.
You can see more fluttery gorgossity over at the Flutter By Wednesday blog!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Do You Stack Up - love
- If The Shoe Fits - anything goes
- Fussy and Fancy - show us some love
- Joanna Sheen - love is in the air
- Crafty Sentiments - love
- Crafty Calendar - love and marriage
- By The Cute and Girly - love is in the air
- Karen's Doodles - celebrate
- Cards for Men - love (well, this is for a couple, does it count?!!)