My lovely Blogger followers!

Monday 13 February 2012

How adorable!

Mandy, owner of by Cupcake Cards and Crafts and creator of gorgeous digi papers has a new collection out called Adorable - and it really is!  I made a set of cards with them...


And I also decorated in the insides so they co-ordinate perfectly (even if I say so myself!).  I used my recently found digi loves by Torico using the sweet Hedge Hogs, Just Bloomed, With A Rose and Puppy & Chick - you can find in her BirdieBrown Etsy shop here.  The birdie image is an Elzybells - unfortunately no longer available.

These papers were such a pleasure to make with!  I have made more cards using this gorgeous collection but that will have to wait for another time!  Thanks for visiting me and bye bye for now!


17 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! Mary these are all so cute and scrummy.

Donna x

Sue said...

So gorgeous! I love those pretty papers and the images are just adorable and coloured so beautifully.
Sue xx

Tress said...

Oh Mary! These are absolutely wonderful! I'd want them all! What a lovely display they'd make on a wall or strung up like a pennant!

MagsB said...

Definitely adorable!

love Mags B x

cardmaking bird said...

These cards really are adorable!! ;-) Hugs, Marie xx

Kathleen said...

What a fabulous set of cards, brilliant images, gorgeous papers and so very clean looking.

Kath x

eva said...

awww, these are so cute! love the small size!

Sharla said...

aww..I just love every one of these!! Those hedgehogs are so cute! love the colors too!

Jane said...

These are all lovely but those hedgehogs are my favourites - they are super cute!
Hugs
Jane

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Oh my word these are cute!!!

Laura said...

These are all adorable! What a sweet set!

Alison Scott said...

Those papers are beautiful.
Love all the cards, so cute

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

These are all super adorable Mary J! Brilliantly coloured as always and love the shapes xx

Silli said...

love the funny images... so sweet Mary!

Christine L said...

Your title says it all Mary... HOW ADORABLE!! lol!

Hugs
Christine x

Tracy said...

Cuteness abounds! :-) I can see why you liked theses papers so much. Darling!

Fabiola said...

oh mais alors, c'est trop trop adorable! biz

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin