My lovely Blogger followers!

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Thank you for my awards!

I was very honoured to receive two awards in as many days! The first award is from sweet Hanneke for The Versatile Blogger Award.

There are a few rules to follow when you receive this award:

1. Add the award to your blog (done - on my Awards and Winnings page)
2. Thank the blogger(s) who gave it to you - thank you Hanneke!
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself:
  1.  my grey hairs are coming through so having a debate (with myself!) on whether I want to dye or grow old gracefully!
  2. Lulu, our 2 year old Labrador, has a scar on each cheek where our older dog Poppy has snapped at her when she was a puppy (I hear you all saying "aww" out there!)
  3. my shoe size is 2.5 - my mum's feet are even smaller!
  4. I cry when I see charity adverts on the telly
  5. my hubby knows far too much about politics and makes my eyes glaze over when he goes into one!
  6. I am currently studying for my Project Management Professional qualification - veeeeeeerrrrry slooooooowly!  (must stop crafting for a bit!!)
  7. I hate rom-coms - give me fantasy and sci-fi any day!
4. List the rules (done)
5. Award the award to 15 bloggers.  Well, I'm afraid there are far too many to name!  Thanks to you all!


 
The second is from fab pal Shirl for a Green Blend Award and the terms are:
  1. This award is for any co-blogging friend who has helped your blog in any and all ways.
  2. This award is for any co-blogging friend who has cheered you along in your blog building, craft advancing career.T
  3. his award is for any co-blogging friend who always stops by and is kind to you. you can count on them to always be one of the great comments at the end of your posts.
  4. This award is to be given to 3 to 5 Blends whom you feel meet the listed requirements.
  5. Create a post with the terms of use and publish your Blends of Choice.
  6. Blend of choice may copy the award from your blog and proudly post it on theirs.
  7. Blend of choice may continue the kindness by issuing this award to keep the circle forever growing.
I am passing this award to all of my blog mates who visit me and give me such encouragement!  There are far too many of you for me to choose just five!!






Thanks again Shirl and Hanneke - it is always a pleasure to be recognised with an award!


5 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

Congrats on your awards Mary J! So with you on your random 1, 5 and 7 lol! Oh to have lovely small delicate feet! Take careX:)

JanR said...

Nice to hear a bit about you! Totally agree with your # 7.....if I do watch a rom-com (hubby's favourite genre) my eyes actually hurt by the end of it from rolling them so much.

Lorraine said...

Congrats on the awards, Mary J! I enjoyed reading the random things about you, lol!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your awards Mary, I can't get over how small your feet are I am a size 6 and a half and I'm only 5ft 2"!
Helen x

Fabiola said...

félicitation Mary, tu les méritent amplement! biz

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin