(Please scroll down for my Make It Monday DT post!)
A new challenge has opened over at Pollycrafts Monday and the lovely Sheena is challenging us to...
I'm not sure exactly what Sheena meant but I guess every teenager wants to be cool so here is my make using brand new release Casper Silvermist My Board...
I matched him up with super cool Cosmo Cricket papers and kraft cardstock. This card took me all of 10 minutes to make - I almost feel guilty that I haven't made enough effort!!
I hope you can join in with us this week - you could be in for a chance to win a 5 pack of Letraset ProMarkers amd you can never have enough of these! You can check out the rest of the DT's chilled creations and deets here!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Sweet Stampin' - it's a man thing
- Bunny Zoe's - celebrations
- Papertake Weekly - use kraft
- Creative Card Crew - masculine
- Southern Girls - distressing (with the black inking)
- Do You Stack Up - distressing
- Fussy and Fancy - a long sentence
- Wags 'n Whiskers - masculine birthday
- Card Makin' Mamas - birthdays
- Cupcake Craft - boys and their toys