A new challenge has opened over at Flutter By Wednesday and this week we have a recipe for you...
L = 2 or more layers
O = have an odd number of embellishments (eg 3, 5, 7)
V = have the color Violet on your creation
E = you can use any color except Red
Remember your butterfly, fairy or angel!
So here is what I came up with...
Isn't she beautiful? I don't think you can buy this though - sorry! Lovely FBW leader Danni commissioned Victoria Case to make it for just for the design team! I matched her up with gorgeous BasicGrey Wiseria papers with a touch of lace and created some shabby chic flowers.
You can see more fluttery gorgossity over at the Flutter By Wednesday blog!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Sundays with Chrissy - birthdays
- Birthday Sundaes - birthday card with sentiment on front
- Catch the Bug - anything goes
- Crazy 4 Challenges - make a scene
- Allsorts - free and easy
- Crafty Sentiments - let's get girly
- Papertake Weekly - anything goes
- Anything Goes - bingo (handmade flowers, your choice and bling)