My lovely Blogger followers!

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Torico blog hop candy winner(s)!

HI all!  I was overwhelmed with the number of comments on my Torico birthday Blog hop here!  The random.org winner of my candy is (drum roll please.....)...



Well done, Tara!  Please email me and I'll send your candy to you asap!!  This is what you won...



And as I had so many commentators, I've decided to do do a second candy giveaway and that is...



And this is what you've won...


Please email me and I'll get your candy off to you too asap!

Thanks again to everyone who joined in!


Back tomorrow with my Pixie Dust Studios card and Tiffany's Doodles' new release makes! 
   

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Thanks so much for the prize! How exciting! I've already emailed you. :)

Creations by Shirl said...

Congrats to the winner..
Hey Mary when you have a chance can you email me: snases@hawaii.rr.com
I have a quick question to ask of you...
thanks~

Amy E said...

Yay for the winners!!!

And thanks Mary for stopping by my blog to say hi!!!

Jennifer said...

Congrats to the winners, enjoy your treats!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin