Yay, it's FRIDAY! It's been another loooong working week but at least I got to play with some Quixotic Paperie goodies! Here is what I made this week...
Yeah, I know, another Uptown Girls by Stamping Bella from me again - but I can't help it, I just luuuurve these gals and they are perfect for my gal-friends!! This is Pattie and Dottie Friends Forever and I have always wanted to wear a feather boa like that!! The sentiment inside and out come with the gals too - the inside says "Who else is gonna kick you in the side now and then?" Brilliant!
I used the new My Minds Eye Miss Caroline: Dolled Up and Marianne D Creatables Flower and Leaves (currently 25% off in the shop!) - aren't they just fabby?! And I used the current Quixotic Inspirations February/March sketch - there's still plenty of time to join in here!
That's it from me today - have a fabulous weekend everyone!!
I am entering this into the following challenges:
- Simon Says Stamp - 3 different papers
- Little Miss Muffet - fancy or Lacy (got the lace!)
- Made Especially For You - 3 different papers
- Sassy Cheryl's - no embossing
- Crafty Emma's Store - dots and spots
- Penny's Paper-Crafty - anything goes
- Crafts and Me - shades of Spring
- The Paper Shelter - add a sentiment
- Allsorts - anything goes