My lovely Blogger followers!

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Sneak Peek of Pixie Dust Studios' upcoming new release!

Have you seen the famous Once TV show?  I haven't!  But then again I watch very little TV but I'm told it's very good!  So good that Kathy, the Pixie Dust Studios illustrator, created their very own collection - and today we are showing you sneak peeks of it!

I have made this sweet card for a princess using Little Queen...



I hope you can come back on Thursday for a new Take the Pixie Dust Challenge where we will be showcasing more of the cuties from the new Once collection!  And don't worry - you haven't long to wait to get your hands on them - they will be available in the shop on Thursday too!

You can see more sweet sneak peeks here!


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
   

17 comments:

Naomi Johnson said...

so cute! what a fabulous image - I love those big wide eyes x

Hanneke said...

Love your card! Such a pretty shape and the image is just adorable! The DP and flowers are wonderful as well. I currently have a birthday blog candy on my blog btw! Hugs, Hanneke

Unknown said...

Love this card, these images have the cutest eyes and that background paper is so sweet. Hugs, Frea

Sue said...

A really pretty card, love the shape and the image is such a sweetie:)

sue
xx

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

What an adorable card Mary! Love the rolled roses.

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous card Mary,love the image.xxx

Denise said...

This is so sweet - such an adorable image and the paper matches perfectly.
Hugs
Denise xx

Michelle said...

Hi Mary J

A really sweet card from you today. Cute image and I really like the background paper you have chosen too, suits perfectly.

Michelle :o)

Chrissy said...

So adorable Mary...fabulous colouring, love the papers, a gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kathleen said...

Fabulous fairy tale image, great colouring and layout.

Kath x

Wendy said...

Soooo cute, fabulous colouring.
Wendy xx

coops said...

gorgeous card mary.the image is so sweet and fab pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

A super sweet creation Mary, I have never heard of the TV show either!
Helen x

Fabiola said...

toute toute jolie! biz

Cheryl First said...

Very super cute! Love the eyes! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Catch the Bug's Photo Inspiration Challenge this week! I sure would like to see more of your work in the future weekly challenges, and why not consider jumping in on the Stella Says Sketch Challenge every other Sunday? :0)
((HUGS))
Cheryl First
Bugaboo DT Member

Min said...

Amazingly gorgeous (as always =). I just love those little rolled flowers you included too!

Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Photo Inspiration Challenge" with Bugaboo Stamps! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations

Jen Leeflang said...

I love how you have interpreted the inspiration we gave you! Thanks so much for entering our challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug Blog this week. Good luck! I look forward to seeing you again next week.
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO DT

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin