My lovely Blogger followers!

Thursday 12 September 2013

Best witches!

Today I've got a card to showcase another of the new September sweeties in the Whimsie Doodles store!  Here it is using Little Witch...




She is so pretty and I love her Hermione Granger style hair!  I matched her up with Echo Park Little Boy papers (digi printed on ivory cardstock) and brown gingham check clouds.  The bat dies are Memory Box and the spooky castle is by CC Designs.

I hope you like my Little Witch - I'm rather pleased with how she turned out!  Thanks for visiting and I will see you tomorrow with my Bellarific Friday DT post!

 

17 comments:

Sammy said...

Haha, I love this! And the sentiment is perfect! x

Annette Allen said...

aww now that is the sweetest witch ever.. love it

Kreativelena said...

Great card. Love the papers you used!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Love how you've combined different patterns.

Unknown said...

This is so cute! And I agree about the hair style. :)

Rachel Parys said...

She is a cutie pie, and that castle die is wicked!!! Love the scene you created here!!

heidy said...

Fabolous card MaryJ!!
XXX Heidy

Jo said...

Great card Mary and wow, her hair is awesome!
hugs Jo x

Anonymous said...

Another fantastic creation Mary!
Helen x

Kathleen said...

Ahh too cute to be a witch, brilliant colouring and layout, fab card.

Kath x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely Halloween card Mary she's a real cutie great papers

Anne

Tress said...

What fun and unexpected patterned papers and colors with this image! Absolutely gorgeous!

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Mary
Gorgeous card and I like your gingham clouds.
Smiles:)
Sue

coops said...

so stunning mary.fab spooky scene and i love your colouring and gorgeous image ;D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

So pretty, amazing colouring!

Fabiola said...

craquante et adorable, biz

Dana White said...

Mary she is sweet. Your shading is amazing!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin