My lovely Blogger followers!

Monday 2 September 2013

Have a ball

(Please scroll down for my CC Designs DT post!)


Hello!  I'm here to show you a kid's birthday card I made using the very sweet Circus Baby Elephant...
 


Awww, this fella is so cute!!!  I matched him up with My Minds Eye papers and the sentiment is from the new CC Designs Circus sentiments set.

I hope you like my fun boy's card too!  I'm off now but thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow with the Day 2 of the CC Designs September release!


 

13 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card. I love the cute elephant, beautiful colours and fabulous layout.
Sue xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Mary just love your elephant image

Anne

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Gorgeous card, love the bright colours.

Anonymous said...

It certainly is a balancing act !!!
Goodness -- this is cute !!!
I love that new circus set !!

Squirrel x said...

You and I are going to have to have words soon missus - you are going to bankrupt me by shoving all this temptation under my nose (and I have NO will power at all), lol! Another super cute card sweetie, I adore it Hugs Sxx

coops said...

so gorgeous mary.i love your bright colours and the image is fab :D

xx coops xx

Leslie said...

This is SO cute - you have THE best layouts - love it!!

Kathleen said...

Wonderful card, great image, great colouring and layout.

Kath x

heidy said...

So cute MaryJ!!
XXX Heidy

Jayne A said...

Fantastic card Mary J.
Hugs
Jayne

Tress said...

Echoing the sentiment on the card...this design is totally balanced! Gorgeous!

Tracy said...

Too cute! Love the little swirly border. Fun card!

Fabiola said...

tu trouves toujours le parfait accord!!! biz

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin