My lovely Blogger followers!

Sunday 15 September 2013

Wheeee!

Happy Sunday everyone!  I must apologise for not visiting you this week - I thought work would quieten down but it's got me doing looooong hours and then I have to squeeze in my DT commitments every spare moment! 

Anyhoo, today I have my Lili of the Valley DT card to show you...



OMG, how cute is James the Bear?!!  I love this fun sweetie pie called Snow Angel.  I tried matching him up with design papers but I just couldn't make it work and ended up with this very simple style - but I love how it turned out!

The sentiment is from the LOTV Christmas Handwritten Phrases and I used a polka dot embossing folder to add some interest.

Check out all of the gorgeous new Christmas release stamps here in the store.  Thanks for visiting and I promise to visit this week!

 

25 comments:

Sammy said...

James is the cutest of cute cute things! I usually prefer "people" stamps to animal ones, but James is the exception!

Gorgeous card and fantastic colouring! x

Fabiola said...

ce que c'est mignon...biz

Rachel Parys said...

He is un-bear-ably cute!! (get it?) Love this little winter image, awesome job!

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Mary.
Wendy xx

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

So sweet! Love the colours.

Sue said...

I adore James bear and you have coloured him perfectly. I love your CAS design too.
Sue xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

He's a little cutie. I love James
Hugs Kelly

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

So fabulous Mary J, brilliant colouring! Hope things settle down for you soon! Susan x

Hanneke said...

That stamp is just adorable! I love your coloring and the embossing! Hugs, Hanneke

Lisa Jane said...

what a cutie and he just jumps out of the page .. gorgeous colours
Lisa x

Kathleen said...

Fabulous job, brilliant card.

Kath x

Jay Gee said...

Gorgeous colouring, gorgeous card :)

coops said...

aw so gorgeous mary.james is adorable :D

xx coops xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Just adorable Mary..fabulous image and beautifully coloured

Anne

Marcy said...

This is so adorable Mary J! I love the sweet bear making the angel wings. Your colors are perfect too for the cool feel to it.

Tracy said...

He's such a doll and this image is really fun. I can just see him grinning and looking down at his creation in the snow. Too cute! Hugs!

Tress said...

Simply beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh ~~ CUTENESS!! He's adorable!

Amanda R said...

Wonderful Mary! I hate coloring fur but this is gorgeous!

Christine L said...

My girls used to love playing snow angels... and you've used little James perfectly!! I love the CAS blue and white... looks perfect and doesn't argue with the image. Fab texture too!

Hope work calms down a bit soon!

Hugs
Christine x

Liz McGuire, said...

Totally, totally gorgeous!

Liz x

Anonymous said...

So cute Mary! Fabulous colouring and a perfect layout as always!
xx

Bajalizzy said...

that's the way to use a circle - with a cute angel-bear in the middle... awwwwh

Unknown said...

Awww this is so cute Mary, your coloring is fantastic, love it xxx

Marjorie said...

Awh! This is soooo cute, fabulous colouring as always... love it MaryJ..
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin