My lovely Blogger followers!

Sunday 8 September 2013

Skipping away the day

Hi everyone and I hope you are all well!  Autumn is really kicking in now in the UK - to think that we were enjoying a hot sunny day just this Thursday gone and last night I had to put on the bed blanket!  I really hate the cold so I am not looking forward to the next 6 months!!  Thank goodness we have our Australia trip in December to look forward - BBQ on the beach on Christmas day, here I come!

Anyhoo, I'm just popping in to share a card I made using one of those gorgeous cute Lili of the Valley stamps...


This little lady is called Skipping - for the obvious reasons! - and I matched her up with Digital Design Essential papers called Besties.  I used a Paper Smooch sentiment and finished it off with a sweet die cut flower and leaf.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday - thanks for visiting!

 

18 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Love your sugar sweet card Mary. The image is just too cute. Keep warm and have fun in Australia.

Wendy said...

Awww she's adorable Mary, gorgeous card.
Wendy xx

Sue said...

I with you, I hate the cold weather luckily your gorgeous cute card would brighten anyone's day. I really love the pretty colours and fabulous layout.
Sue x

Lisa Jane said...

I am hoping fo a little sunshine next week as its my holiday at the caravan .. still we have a heater and a thick blanket lol.and a dog lol...
Love the pretty papers
Lisa x

coops said...

so sweet and pretty mary.gorgeous design and i love the adorable image :D

xx coops xx

Shirley N said...

So cute, so pretty!

MagsB said...

What gorgeous bright colours, they look so good with the adorable image!

Stay warm!!

love Mags B x

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

She is so super cute, love this.

heidy said...

Oh shes so sweet MaryJ!!
XXX Heidy

The Crafty Blonde said...

Love this Mary, so sweet. Love the adorable image and gorgeous papers and what a fab layout x

Chrissy said...

So very cute Mary J...gorgeous colouring,paper and design..so pretty,love it.

luv CHRISSYxx

Dianne said...

How sweet is she, beautiful layout and colored to perfection, well sweety It's my favorite time os year and my DS is coming from England tomorrow and we are getting some real hot days for her visit, she is really happy, she too loves that hot stuff.A visit to Australia I'm so excited for you, the time will fly and before you know it you will have your bikini on...

Rachel Parys said...

She is just adorable!!! Great shades of pink!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! Oh my gosh!!! This layout and sweet image take my breath away!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
I might be CASE-ing this layout some day ~~~ SO PERFECT!!

Anonymous said...

An adorable sweet card Mary!
Helen x

Helen in the UK said...

Followed a link from the LOTV blog to yours. You have such a great style - detailed, but not over the top. Wonderful :)

Fabiola said...

vraiment adorable! biz

Tress said...

So pretty! Love the design layout!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin