My lovely Blogger followers!

Friday 20 September 2013

Fall is here!

Hi everyone!  It's There She Goes Again week and we are showcasing some classics from the There She Goes store:

Us  Trendsetters are showing you new cards/projects using one of these sets and here is mine using Pumpkins on the Vine...

 
 
Such an adorable set!  I love the sweet look on her face and just love the cute cute cute squirrels in the set!  I created the pumpkin using my Nesties oval dies - so simple!
 
Check out more new projects using these classic sets over at the blog here.  I'm off now but I'll be back later with my Bellarific Babe DT post - cya then!
 


18 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Fabulous pumpkin! We harvested our one and only last weekend - 12lb! This is just super cute hunny, and I love the little squirrel Hugs Sxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is totally adorable Mary J! Wow love how you did your pumpkin how clever! Fab sentiment too! Susan x

JanR said...

Oval dies = pumpkin = brilliant! Perfect fall card.

Nancy said...

Fabulous card, Mary! I love everything about it! :o)

DesignerDiva said...

HI Mary it's ages since I was here, I hope to have more time to blog now our summer season is over.
I adore your pumpkin shaped card its priceless!
Hugs Laurie xx

Sue said...

I love how you have created the pumpkin shape and the images are just adorable. Beautiful colouring as always.
hugs Sue xx

wendy said...

super adorable!

Tammy said...

This is adorable Mary, I love the pumpkin shape and the sweet images!!
Hugs, Tammy

Rachel Parys said...

Brilliant pumpkin!! I really like how this turned out, I will need to try this too!!

heidy said...

So very cute MaryJ!!
XXX Heidy

Kathleen said...

Brilliant make, love the pumpkin and the sweet image.

Kath x

Wendy said...

Awww adorable card Mary, fab pumpkin shape.
Wendy xx

Tina said...

this is adorable mary j...love the pumpkin and details

coops said...

so stunning mary.fabulous pumpkin and i love the autumnal colours and gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx

Fabiola said...

c'est vraiment adorable, biz

Christine L said...

Such a perfect autumnal card Mary.. love the pumpkin and of course, the little lady!

Hugs
Christine x

Anita said...

OMGosh, this is just about the cutest thing ever!

Chrissy said...

I just love the pumpkin and that cute Squirrel and the little girl is adorable in her pumpkin hat..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin