My lovely Blogger followers!

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Birthday girl

(Please scroll down for my CC Designs DT review post!)


It's time for a new fortnightly Pollycrafts challenge and this time Jane has set the theme of Birthday Girls - easy peasy!  Here is my DT take on it...



This is one of the gorgeous girly Lil Dumplings called Fleur - I loved colouring in her hair with my Copics!  I matched her up with Digital Design Essentials papers and used a Sizzix butterfly embossing folder for the background.  The flower border is a Doodlebug Paper Frill.

I hope you can play along with us - you have a fortnight to upload your project to the blog here.  I gotta go now but thanks for visiting!

 

16 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Mary J completely delightful! Susan x

debby4000 said...

Love your cute and gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Sue said...

This is gorgeous. I love the cute image and pretty design
Sue xx

Stamps and Paper said...

GOrgeous, colourful creation Mary..love your sweet image..

ANne

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab image and great colours.xxx

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

So sweet! I love how you use embossing on your cards.

Amanda R said...

Love the way you colored her hair Mary and that face makes you want to just squeeze those chubby little cheeks!

Kerri said...

love your card your colouring is awesome..the colours are so cheery!!!

Kathleen said...

Really nice card but still prefer the vampire one.

Kath x

Fabiola said...

adorable! trop mignonne, biz

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Mary! This is soooooooo pretty. I think I 'need' most of the stash you've used though... X

Anonymous said...

An adorable, sweet card Mary!
Helen x

Heidi Brawley said...

She is super cute. Love your card!!

Tress said...

So sweet in pink!

Christine L said...

Oh my goodness.... it's worked!! My pink vibes have finally overwhelmed you as this is your second pinkie in a very short time!! LOVING this little lady and your fabulous colouring and layout as always.. and you do pink SOOO well!

Big hugs
Christine x

coops said...

so sweet and pretty mary.adorable image and the pink is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin