My lovely Blogger followers!

Sunday 1 September 2013

James and his tree

Did my post title get you a little interested?!  Just popping in to show you my latest Lili of the Valley DT post and it's using the sweet little James with his Christmas tree - you see, there was a point to the title!  Here he is...





This dude really is the cutest!  He is called James Christmas Tree (does what I says on the can!) and I matched him up with My Minds Eye Wonderful Winter papers and some glitter snowflakes.  I also used a sentiment from the LOTV Christmas Handwritten Phrases - such a gorgeous font!

Okay, I am off now.  Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow with the start of the CC Designs September release sneak peeks!

 

14 comments:

Sammy said...

So much love for this! And I adore the button touch... A really fresh and cheerful take on snowflakes! :-) x

Sasha said...

Awww...cute as can be, Mary. Fab fussy cutting and I love your button snowflakes x

MagsB said...

I'm so glad James is back, starring in LotV's Christmas images! You've done him proud, hun, his colouring is lovely, and your papers match perfectly!

love Mags B x

Anonymous said...

Cute!! Cute!! Cute!!! This one was in my blogger feed today!! :) :)
Love his little tree!!

Sally said...

Love James bear.......
Fab card Mary J, great layout and love the snowflakes too.
Have a good day Hun xx.

Chrissy said...

He is just the sweetest Mary J..fabulous colouring, love the little buttons on the snowflakes...so adorable.

luv CHRISSYxx

Christine L said...

Fabulous card Mary... love this little LOTV image and that DP is perfect with him!

I love the font too on the handwritten sentiments... have both sets and think they'll come in very handy!

Hugs
Christine x

Sue said...

Stunning card. I love James Bear, perfect colouring and gorgeous papers. The snowflakes with the buttons look fabulous too.
Sue xx

coops said...

so stunning mary.james is gorgeous and i love your colouring :D

xx coops xx

cebelica said...

The moment I saw this image I fell in love with it. It's SO cute! Fab work! Hugs! xx

Rachel Parys said...

Is it sad that I am dreading Xmas card making... lol!! This is adorable! Love this bear!

Unknown said...

This is a lovely card!inspired me for a birthday card!x

Tracy said...

James is thew cutest! I have a couple of his stamps in my collection and think he makes the sweetest Christmas cards. Beautifully done Mary. :-)

Fabiola said...

elle est trop mignonne, adorable ce papier sapin,.biz

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin