My lovely Blogger followers!

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Join the fun!

It's time for a CC Designs September release review and today we are showcasing those fun circus themed stamps in store.  Here is my DT making using Sweet November Ring Master Bailey, Sweet November Ellie and AmyR Stamps Circus Sentiments...



I really like how this card turned out - I didn't really have a plan for it but the My Minds Eye Alphabet Soup collection seemed to dictate to me what to do!

You can check out more fun DT inspiration over at the blog here.  Thanks for visiting and I'll be back later with my Pollycrafts and There She Goes DT posts - a busy, busy day!!


11 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

So fun and cheerful! Love it!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fabulous and colourful Mary J! Susan x

Doreen said...

Fabulous card,love the image and great colours.xxx

Amanda R said...

Love the bright colors and the banner Mary, def reminds me of the circus! Sorry I haven't been around most, just can't keep up with all of your fab posts!

heidy said...

Oh this is so cheerful love it!!
XXX Heidy

Kathleen said...

Adore the colours on this one and those big half circle, great images and very well put together.

Kath x

Fabiola said...

trop chouette! adorable, biz

Anonymous said...

A fab, fun card, love the images!
Helen x

Heidi Brawley said...

Very Adorable!! My daughter is going to the circus tonight with her older sister!!

Christine L said...

Fabulous card Mary... perfect colours for the circus... love the images, and the star embossed background is just perfect for it!

Hugs
Christine x

coops said...

so stunning mary.i love the circus scene and fab bold colours :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin