My lovely Blogger followers!

Wednesday 12 August 2009

Gosh - what day is it?!!

I can't believe I haven't posted anything for a few days! Don't you just hate it when work gets in the way?! Well, I guess I've already created my second card for the second week of my blog (Couldn't Resist It!), but I still do need to make a card for my special friend's wedding - it's only a couple of weeks away and I still haven't decided on the design yet!

While I stew about it, this time I wanted to share one of my creations that I really like instead of showing another one of my failures! When I first found cardmaking I got rather excited and bought a whole ton of supplies that I still haven't even touched yet (sounds familiar?!)! This was especially true for ribbons - I found a website in sale and bought a job lot without thinking what they would match with! They've sat there for over a year so I made a concerted effort to use them up. I decided to use the Miss Anya Collection stamps from The Greeting Farm as they have just enough detail to colour them in to co-ordiante with anything. I ended up making about 15 cards and it still hasn't made a huge dent in my ribbon supply! Hey ho.
Anyway, here it is...


I really like the way the colours all came together and that it show cases the image, the ribbon AND the border punch. I love those Martha Stewart punches! Anyway, hope you like the card too!
Cardstock: Doodlebug Limeade and bubble Blue, Bazzill Basics
Stamps: The Greeting Farm - Miss Anya Collection
Mediums: Copic Caios Accents: ribbon unknown!
Tools: Fiskars Apron Lace border punch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very nicely colored Mary! love it!
Pam Going Postal

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin