My lovely Blogger followers!

Monday 24 August 2009

Wedding card revisited & challenge dilemma!

I decided to change my friend's wedding card afterall - it was sitting there looking uncompleted but I couldn't figure out what it was that was bothering me about it! I thought about adding die cut flourshes on it, stamping the white background with a Opalite (interference ink), sticking some flocking on it - but nothing felt right. Eventually I didn't do much - just rounded the bottom corners and then decorated the inside. I didn't take a photo of it, but I also stamped the damask several times down the left hand side of the envelope. It now feels completed!




I've also been thinking about completing one of the many challenges out there, but there are so many I like that I don't know which one to choose! On my short list are:

Anyone for Anya? - Sugar & Spice and All Things Nice
Raspberry Suite - Color Challenge #15
Elzybells - waiting for challenge 26 to be announced on Thursday


Another decision to make!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin