My lovely Blogger followers!

Friday 24 December 2010

Did I make this?!!

It feels like winter has been going on for aaages, but we still have January and February to get through!  I really feel like saying "bah humbug" to that!  But, gotta put a brave face on it and I decided to make a card with a Spring feel to it...




This is On Your Bike Robyn by Ladybug Crafts Ink and I love Robyn with the wind in her hair!  And I even put flowers on it - very unlike me!  This is such a girly girly card and so not my style that I'm wondering how I thought it up!  I haven't even touched a drop of champers yet!  Still, I like it a lot and may even do some more girly girly cards!  I also used the Ladybug Crafts Ink sentimental numbers stamp set - I love that they are outlined so you can colour them in to match.  Talk about co-ordinated!

So this is the last post from me until after Boxing Day so I'd like to say now...



A very merry Christmas to all of my wonderful blog friends!!



I am entering this card into the following challenges:


Paper/cardstock: Bazzill cardstock, Bazzil Bling cardstock (the pink flowers), BasicGrey Green at Heart paper pack
Stamps: Ladybug Crafts Ink On Your Bike Robyn stamp and Sentimental Numbers set
Mediums: Copics and Promarkers
Accents: BasicGrey brads
Tools: Grand Nestabilities scallop square die, other Nestabilities dies, My Favorite Things trio cloud die (you can buy in the UK from Dies to Die For here) and leaves die (you can buy here), Woodware flower punches

25 comments:

cowboydutrem said...

Beautiful card! Very good idea to use spring colors, that's the spirit girl!

Lisa Jane said...

Wonderful card Mary - the spring feel is just what we need . Robyn looks to be having soooo much fun - i bet you look like that when you have the top down on your fab car .. the wind whistling through your hair.
Have a safe journey to your MIL's - have a fab time - cant wait to hear all about it
Love to you and yours
Lisa xxxx

Lisa Jane said...

oops after all that i forgot to say thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week.... i'll be getting the sack!
Lisa ;)

Kerry said...

At the rate you're going Lisa you won't be on any DT's lol.

Mary J...all I can say like everything else you do, you do girly so well!! I {heart} this Robyn image as it's based on me as a little girl. I was never off my bike and would ride if for miles and miles. It was purple with the big handlebars, banana seat and back rest...I loved that bike :-D The clouds are a perfect addition...love it!! xx

Pami said...

Oooh Mary this is such a fun card!! I've just bought this image as well so can't wait to use it, I love the clouds you have done!! Now, I want to know about this fabulous car you have got please.....!? Pami x

Cindy Haffner said...

Mary I love your FUN, SWEET card. Merry Christmas to you, and all the best in 2011!!

Doreen said...

A beautiful card Mary.Thank you so much for sharing this with us at CYDA.
Merry Christmas.xxx

Pami said...

PS - should have said thank you for joining us at MAWTT this week :-) ! Pami x

Audrey said...

Wow! I love this card! I love the shape of it and the bright colors. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Great design. Very cute. Hope your Christmas is merry.

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Yes you did! I think this card has you written all over it. It's gorgeous and cheerful.

Have a happy Christmas day!

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is super. I like the bright colours you have used.Thanks for playing along on MAWTT. Hope you are having a great festive season
Hazelxox

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Such a beautiful card, good luck! Thanks for joining us this week over at MAWTT, hugs Heidi (DT) xx

Jacque said...

Well, Mary J...whoever did this card, it is precious!!! Such a cute image and the details are just wonderful!! A very happy and cheerful birthday card....Love it!!! Hugs...Jacque

Grenouille Greetings said...

Great shape! Great papers and lovely colour work! Thank you for joining in with our two-week challenge at Sweet Stampin. Happy Holidays! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

wow.. this is totally sweet.
i love how the image stands over the main card.
hugs
claudia

Jinny Newlin said...

So beautiful and super, stinkin' cute, at the very same time, Mary! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a sweet comment!

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy said...

beautiful card! love the design of the card.

Silli said...

This is sooo pretty dear Mary...love it!

coops said...

fantastic card mary.the image is so sweet and i love the fab spring colours.
thanks for playing in our mega christmas challenge at PFP :D

xx coops xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Mary, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
Have a wonderful 2011!

Julie said...

Another fab card, great image and a great design!! Thanks for joining in our Mega challenge at PFP, Juliedd

Ruthie said...

Such a great card - love the image and your colours are fabby

thanks for joining in with Aud Sentiments

Rx

Sue U said...

Lovely card, fab colours, and OMG flowers!! Love it :-) Sue xx

Shelley said...

I just love this and the image looks great. Thanks for joining in the CYDA Punch it Challenge. Happy New Year, hugs Shelley xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin