My lovely Blogger followers!

Thursday 16 December 2010

Getting there!

Hello all!  Hope you are having a lovely week.  It's getting colder and colder in the UK - more snow on its way - boo!!

Well, I did a reccie to see if I had enough Xmas cards made up - and I don't!  How did I get to know so many people?!!  So, I've used another paper collection to make more quick makes and here they are...






I've got a very bad cough (yes, still!  Sorry to bore my regular readers!) and I managed to make these while in bed last night - each card only took me 10 mins to make.  I am loving these paper collections although I'm missing my colouring in!

Enjoy the rest of your day and don't forget the Christmas blog hop over at Ladybug Crafts Ink - lots of goodies to win!


I am entering these cards into the following challenges:

Paper/cardstock: Bazzill cardstock, My Minds Eye Colorful Christmas paper pack
Stamps: Pink Petticoat sentiments, pc printed sentiments, CC Designs sentiments (inside card)
Mediums: none!
Accents: ribbons from stash
Tools: Fiskars snowflake border punch, Martha Stewart star border punch, Nestabilities label dies (inside card)

20 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

What can i say you are a Star.. i think i am going to have to admit defeat ... i dont think i am going to get all mine done ..can i put an order in for 200 for next year?? lol.
They are all so cute and looks fabulous .. well done girl!!
Lisa ;)
ps - hope you feel better soon.. i fear i may have a chest infection on its way .. fingers crossed it changes its mind!! I dont have time for it

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

These are so cute! I love how you use border punches, ribbon and cheerful colours.

Get well soon!

Squirrel x said...

Just how do you craft in bed, you mad woman!! Super cards sweetie and I am so impressed that you are turning them out in 10 mins. That has to be a record. I've admitted defeat with the cards now and resorted to WHSmith LOL. Hugs, Sxx

Anonymous said...

Fab cards, love the bright colours and cute characters! Keep an eye on that cough, I had a bad one and ended up with pneumonia!
Helen x

Helen Ann said...

These are fabulous gorgeous papers to go with gorgeous layouts, can't believe the amount you have made - wow
Hel x

Pami said...

Hi Mary, just fabulous!! I bet you have really enjoyed doing these quick cards! I'm going to do that next year! They looks so fabulous.
Hope you feel better very soon, not nice to be so unwell. Sending hugs. Pami x

Silli said...

wow- zers girl, all your cards are so pretty...love the papers and the funny images!

Michelle said...

Wow, Mary J, you are really going great guns. These look fabulous.

I hope your cough goes a way soon and you feel better before Christmas.

Michelle :-)

Unknown said...

Oh my Mary, you sure are doing alright with your cards. I shouldn't be blogging so much and get more cards done hihi Frea

Highland Handmade said...

Wow they are all lovely! Not sure how you craft in bed! I tried it when I was bed bound a few months back and couldn't do it, but that could have been the morphine, or lack of it lol xx

Deb said...

gorgeous cards, I love your quick makes, the pack is so fabulous, I used it last year and loved it! hugs Debx

Cindy Haffner said...

Mary these are FABULOUS!!

Karen said...

Very nice, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
xx

pinky said...

They are brilliant Mary. I did a little count too and boy am I short:( The snow has arrived here with a vengence so that should slow the postie up again:(

Becca Fabozzi said...

Love the bright colors! Thanks so much for joining us at DCD Christmas Club

Anita said...

Wow, Mary J! These are all just absolutely adorable! I need to get my hands on one of these paper collections. They look so fun.

karen said...

Thank you for entering your lovely card in our 15th Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge. Julie and Karen x

Kate said...

Adorable set of cards, love the paper pack you used. Thanks for joining in at By The Cute and Girly this month.

** Kate **

Sue U said...

Fabulous cards Mary J - glad I'm not the only one who seriously underestimated how many she'd need! thanks for joining in with this weeks Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge Sue xx

nnalorac said...

Lovely sweet cards, fab bright colours and images. Wish I could reel them off like that, I've been defeated once again this year!Thanks for joining us this month over on BTC&G. Have a Happy Christmas. nnalorac.xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin