My lovely Blogger followers!

Saturday 18 December 2010

A Totally Gorjuss card for my Totally Gorjuss husband!

Hello all!  A happy Saturday to you all and hope you have lots on to start enjoying the festive season!  Or perhaps you're all bogged down planning and preparing to enjoy it still - like me! 

So today is Saturday and another Totally Gorjuss challenge and we are challenging you to create a Xmas card for someone special.  Now some of you might recall that I made this card for my husband, but my friend liked it so much she made me give it to her for her own hubby!  Cheeky so and so.  But actually it worked out well because I prefer this card and it's more his style...




I love that sentiment, don't you?  So sweet!  Anyway, that's all for today - lots and lots and lots of prep to do today!


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Paper/cardstock: Bazzill cardstock, Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly paper pack
Stamps: Whimsie Doodles Snowman Cocoa and sentiment, CC Designs sentiment (inside card)
Mediums: Copics
Accents: ribbon from stash
Tools: Fiskars border punch, Nestabilities label dies (inside card)

19 comments:

Michelle said...

Awwww, how sweet, this is a wonderful card.

LOVE those papers!!

Michelle :-)

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

The sentiment is really beautiful and your card is stunning. I love the candy cane colours.

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Silli said...

cute, cute, cute Mary...love the image and the fabby papers...HUGS

Lisa Jane said...

Awwww Mary .. i have a little tear in my eye .. how romantic.. he wull love it .. i hate to admit .. i haven't made Michaels card yet .. but even worse its his birthday on weds and the birthday card isn't made yet either!! I am a dead loss... spend my time making disco videos lol!!
re your comment on my blogaversary post.. i think you were one of my first blogging friends - and hope we will be friends for a long time to come .. Thank you for all your support over the year ... and your fab comments

Lisa xx

Pami said...

This fabulous Mary! A very sweet sentiment!! And some lovely ribbon :-) Pami x

Cindy Haffner said...

PERFECT love your paper.

Nana Diana said...

This is just gorgeous, Mary!! I really love it. The colours are so nice and bright, I love the layout, your yummy ribbon and your snowman is just the cutest!! Great card, your hubby will love it. How are Poppy and Lulu? Do you have their Christmas stockings filled yet?

Anonymous said...

Great card! love the colours and fab snowman! Really nice sentiment too!
Helen x

Unknown said...

Oh this is so sweet, love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing withus at LIIU, hope to see you again next year. Suzanne x

Mandi said...

FAbulous card Mary#Love that image

Thanks for joining us at KIS this week

mandi x

Anita said...

Mary J, this is absolutely adorable! I love that snowman image and your papers are so pretty. Very cute sentiment too. I'm sure your lucky hubby will love it!

Melissa Barnicoat said...

Very nice. Very bright and festive. Thanks for playing along at M4M.

Shirl said...

Utterly adorable and that image is sooo cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Let's Ink It Up.
Hugs Shirley x x

Whimsey said...

Such a cute card; love the sentiment!!

Unknown said...

So cute, fab papers. Thanks for sharing with us at Mad For Markers. Suzanne x

Sue U said...

Wow, beautiful card and fab sentiment too, love the image and the papers are yummy :-) Hope your hubby liked it :-) Sue xx

Michelle said...

Just popped back to say thanks for playing along at Mad For Markers.

Michelle :-)

Sammi said...

This is so very sweet!!

Thanks for joining in our Mad for Markers Anything Goes challenge!!

Sammi
xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin