My lovely Blogger followers!

Sunday 5 December 2010

Xmas cuties

Yes, more Xmas cards!  I've got so many to make that I've decided to make them in 2s and hopefully that will get them done a little quicker!  It usually takes me hours just to make the one card so any precious minutes will help!

So today's two cards uses the new Cherry Kisses release at Pollycrafts and I am entering it into the Pollycraft Monday challenge to use chipboard (the tags - I papered and decorated them)...






Those Cherry Kisses are uber cute, no?  I love colouring them in - but I suppose I just love colouring anything in!  My hubby always teases me about it - "shall we get you some crayons for Xmas?"  Yeah funny.  But the joke's on him - if only he knew how much those Copics cost, he he!!

I am also entering this card into the Raise the Bar challenge to use trees.  Enough waffling - off to make more cards!


Paper/cardstock: Bazzill cardstock, BasicGrey Wassail paper pack, My Minds Eye Festive paper pack
Stamps: Pollycraft Cherry Kisses Warm Christmas and Merry Little Christmas Tree digi stamps, CC Designs sentiment (inside card)
Mediums: Copics, Fluffy Stuff
Accents: lace from stash, BasicGrey fibres, American Crafts ribbon, Papermania pearls
Tools: Tim Holtz distressing tool, EK Success border punch and Nestabilities label dies (inside card)

25 comments:

cowboydutrem said...

They're so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Two lovely cards! Really sweet images and great colours.
Helen x

pinky said...

Oh they are gorgeous Mary, love the rich warm colours.
Pinky

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Mary, another two great cards, you're a very talented lady... to the copic's I agree my hubby is the same I also say "oh that old colour I had it for ages" or guess what instead of telling them how much they cost I sometimes just state how much I saved by buy a few together..;D what devious minds we have.. hehe
Hugs
Tamara

Pami said...

Hi Mary, yes these images are very cute. I really love the colours you have used, and your colouring is perfect. Good idea to do them in 2s!! Pami x

Michelle said...

Hi Mary J

Two fabulous card, great idea to do the in two's. I might try doing that to get ahead a little.

Great images, love those freckles, so cute.

Michelle :-)

Unknown said...

HOw clever Mary, now why didn't I think of making them in pairs?? Maybe it's because I have so little brains??? LOL Love these cards and the image is just fab!! Hugs, Frea

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous cards, Mary! I love the coloring, designs, detailing you did and colors you used! Oh and those images are so cute! And LOL, don't tell my DH how much copics cost either. He'd freak.

Cindy Haffner said...

Mary she is DARLING I love that you popped her up.

Anita said...

Beautiful cards Mary. I especially love the gorgeous papers you've used ont he first card. I'm usually not a big fan of brown, but this is beautiful!

Mayjasper said...

So festive and I love all your textures. Splendid cards Mary J

Paula said...

ooooooohhhh I am in LOVE!! I ADORE both these cards!!
Fab colours, colouring, details, layouts... everything!!

Thanks for joining us at pollycraft xx

Lisa Jane said...

Wow Mary J - these are gorgeous - love the use of the tags
The images are real cuties
beautifully coloured
Lisa ;)

Joey said...

Hiya Mary J

these are fantastic and your colourwork is stunning! thanks for joining us at pollycraft

Joey.xx

Highland Handmade said...

Wow you are so clever!!! Love them both, not sure which one I like the best as they are both perfect! x

Sparkplug17 said...

These are just darling!

chris said...

wow Mary, these are gorgeous, what stunners. sorry I havent been by so much lately, just cant seem to get enough time. back soon love chris xx

Kerry said...

Uber cute Mary J! Love the tags and the BG pp
:-D xx

Sheena said...

I love, love, love this card! Your colouring is fab and the choice of colours is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week! Sheena xx

Nana Diana said...

I love these cards, Mary. You have a style all your own and it's wonderful. BTW, yes, I shopped in London, Ontario. Believe me, if I'd gone to yours, I would have let you know!! Maybe one day?!! Hope your snow has subsided, they are getting a big dump in our London, (Kimmie's area), but we are escaping it so far.

Emma said...

A beautiful cards, thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Unknown said...

That cards are sooo sweet!! You show wonderful work!!!!

Anonymous said...

so, so cute Mary! I love the one with the tree but they are both precious! gorgeous coloring and designing!
Pam Going Postal

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Gorgeous! I love the decorated tags.

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

OMGoodness!!! These are gorgeous!!!! I love the red - woweeee!!! xxxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin