My lovely Blogger followers!

Wednesday 29 December 2010

So many ill, too little cards!!

There have been so many people I know that have come down with very bad colds recently that I ran out of get well soon cards!  So I've got to get a new stock of them in because we are only a third through our winter - boo!!!  The good news is that I get to play with my Unwell Nikki...





She looks exactly like me earlier last week!  And I love this KaiserCraft Hippy Girl paper collection - it reminded me of funky wallpaper so thought it would be ideal with this Nikki.  Let's just hope I won't need to use this card any time soon!





Paper/cardstock: Bazzill cardstock, KaiserCraft Hippy Girl collection
Stamps: Ladybug Crafts Ink Unwell Nikki, CC Designs sentiments
Mediums: Copics, ProMarkers
Accents: buttons and organza ribbon from stash
Tools: Nestabilities rectanble dies, label die (inside card)
 

23 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

The colour scheme is so vitamin C that whoever gets this card will feel better immediately.

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous hun, the perfect tonic for anyone who is feeling poorly. Hugs, Sxx

Lisa Jane said...

OH that would cheer me up no end if i was poorly .. i love the bright colours and design.
Hope you have great plans for New year
Lisa ;)

Anonymous said...

Lovely colours and fab image! I'm sure it will brighten someones day.
Helen x

cowboydutrem said...

I love the colors on this card!

Pami said...

Hi Mary, hope you are ok. Great card for someone who is unwell Mary, the colours are just right. Just lovely!! Pami x

Nikbee said...

A fab card Mary. I love the papers and the image is great.

Nikki x

Shirley-Anne said...

Sweet 'get well' card . Love the layout and colouring of image .

Michelle said...

Fabulous get well card Mary J!

Your colouring is brilliant and I love the paper.

Michelle :-)

chris said...

its so so perfect, fabulous art work and amazing colours.

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute!!!!

pinky said...

You have the most beautiful selection of papers Mary. This card is just gorgeous, definitely a cheer me up card:)

Vicky said...

Hiya Mary!

Wonderful card hun, stunning image and cheery colour combo too. simply perfect to cheer someone up when they are poorly :o)

Hugs Vicky xx

Kerry said...

Don't think you could ever look this unwell Mary J lol. I love the colours and pp you've used..enough to warm anyone up that's feeling the chill. xx

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET SWEET work!

Jenny said...

Very sweet card Mary! I love the orange ribbon. Happy New Year!

Anita said...

Beautiful card Mary J. Your coloring is so pretty and I love the bright cheerful colors you've used.

NGCARDS said...

This is a fabulous card hun xxx

Unknown said...

This is just darling, Mary! This get well card is sure to cheer up the recipient! Hugs!

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

A gorgeous card Mary, those papers are gorgeous (or grogeous as I had typed!) very bright and "pick-me-uppish" and the ribbon :)
I hope you're feeling lots better. I'm getting better, just wishing my ears, throat and cough would sort themselves out then I'd be much happier! Can't moan and complain though.
I hope you have a wonderful night tomorrow if you have plans!
xx

Anonymous said...

so cute and cheery Mary! love your coloring and that border is just perfectly embellishing! TFS!
Pam Going Postal

Sue U said...

Brilliant card Mary, love the bright colours - glad you are feeling better now :-)

Sue xx

chris said...

its fabulous I adore it. hugs chris xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin