My lovely Blogger followers!

Wednesday 15 December 2010

More xmas quick makes

Okay, I'm on a roll!  That Echo Park paper collection is so cool to use that I've made another four cards with it...













I'm sure I can squeeze a few more cards out of that collection.  Nearly all my xmas cards made now - just gotta do a reccie and make sure I have enough!  Back tomorrow with more cards!


I am entering these cards into the following challenges:

Paper/cardstock: Bazzill cardstock, DCWV glitter cardstock, Echo Park Everybody Loves Christmas paper collection
Stamps: Pink Petticoat digi sentiments, CC Designs sentiments inside cards
Mediums: Glamour Dust
Accents: Stampin Up striped grosgrain ribbon, Bazzill white floss, snowflake felt border ribbon, striped bakers twine and mini star buttons from stash, BasicGrey button
Tools: Fiskars border punch, Grand Nestabilities dies, Stampin Up window punch (for digi sentiments), Martha Stewart deep edger snowflake border punch, Woodware snowflake punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder

24 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute cards Mary J., Hugs Frea

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous cards Mary love them all.
luv
Debby

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

These are über cute! I especially love the penguin and the glittery snowflake.

pickle said...

Super cute! I especially love the snowman one xx

Shirley-Anne said...

WOW ..on a roll you say! Each creation is perfection . great work , well done .

pinky said...

Oh wow, super cute quick cards, are you taking orders lol. I am so behind I really need to do some super quick cards too. Just love these Mary.

Michelle said...

Hey, beat you to it! Got here before you linked them up, lol.

Wow, you have been sooo busy! These all look absolutely gorgeous.

Thanks for linking up to Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :-)

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEETNESS!!!

Helen Ann said...

i love them my favourite is the snowman one, or the bauble one, or the tree one, maybe the penguin one lol
Gorgeous and you're right those papers are fab
Hel x

Lisa Jane said...

oh look now ... you really are showing me up now !! I have so many cards to make .. its unreal!! These are just fab.. can you just not add my name to the bottom after yours..lol!Lisa ;)

Susie said...

Cute cards, love the funky colours and the penguin one is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and Merry Christmas xx

kelly said...

Very lovely cards, Mary J. I love your profile photo.

Kelly

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous card. LOve your papers and sentiment.
Thank you soooo much for joining us at Die cut Dreams Christmas Club.
Chrissyxx

Highland Handmade said...

Wow mrs busy bee! And all of them so perfect! I'm jealous xxx

Whimsey said...

Super duper cute - ALL of them; you have been B-U-S-Y!!!

Karen said...

Very nice, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
xx

sara said...

gorgeous cards thanks for joining us at DCD christmas club
hugs sara x

PapierGirl said...

Beautiful cards and what fun colors! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

Lisa said...

Fab cards. I love the cute penguin. Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Man challenge!

Clare Lloyd said...

Thanks for joining us @ PTD. Merry Christmas. x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card, lovely layout. :) Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad challenge this week. :)

Debbie The Crafty Pad

Pattie said...

Oh so cute! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Mary, what super cute cards. I love the images and the colour scheme is stunning. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Sue U said...

Oh my word, these are flabulous!! Especially love the little pengiun :-) Sue xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin