I'm sure I can squeeze a few more cards out of that collection. Nearly all my xmas cards made now - just gotta do a reccie and make sure I have enough! Back tomorrow with more cards!
I am entering these cards into the following challenges:
- Cupcake Craft challenges - non traditional Christmas (the colours)
- The Shabby Tearoom - warm and snuggly (felt snowflake border on penguin card)
- Make it Monday - share your creativity!
- Pear Tree Designs - Christmas card
- Pixie Dust Studio - let it snow with white and non-traditional colours
- The Stamp Man - limit yourself to 3 colours (the penguin card with black, blue and brown)
- Die Cut Dreams Christmas club- a christmas carol ("let it snow...")
- Keep it Simple - season's greetings
- The Crafty Pad - dry embossing (on the ornament card)
Paper/cardstock: Bazzill cardstock, DCWV glitter cardstock, Echo Park Everybody Loves Christmas paper collection
Stamps: Pink Petticoat digi sentiments, CC Designs sentiments inside cards
Mediums: Glamour Dust
Accents: Stampin Up striped grosgrain ribbon, Bazzill white floss, snowflake felt border ribbon, striped bakers twine and mini star buttons from stash, BasicGrey button
Tools: Fiskars border punch, Grand Nestabilities dies, Stampin Up window punch (for digi sentiments), Martha Stewart deep edger snowflake border punch, Woodware snowflake punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder